All 24 art Reviews

Carnage Carnage

the thumbnail made me think it was lord zedd from power rangers

life drawing life drawing

lol why is this mature? its just buttcheeks

wartynewt responds:

lol just to be safe i suppose

Destiny Fanart Destiny Fanart

I know its old, but this is pretty incredible, you wouldn't know its not official art from the devs without being told by the artist, I hope the game more or less turned out the way you wanted it to, it wasn't exactly what I expected, but as a beta/day 1 player, I still love it, it is the best co op team tactic shooter ive ever played next to gears of war

Petra Venj Petra Venj

this is pretty great, very well done, especially considering its a painting

Heavy Metal Piper Heavy Metal Piper

Don't have a problem with this, but shouldn't it be rated T?

An ass. An ass.

More like asseprite, lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Fist of the North Zone Fist of the North Zone

Seems legit...

Vardan Rifles Vardan Rifles

All your work is good, but if you're making them for web-viewing, you should make them in smaller file sizes or make 2 copies, one in the original size and one in low 1000x1000 dimensions or under thousand dimensions so they don't take as long to load.

EchoCharlieDelta responds:

Man I'm so sorry, I uploaded the wrong file. Normally my files are resized down just for NG but this one was a f-up on my part.

DRONE42 DRONE42

Amazing art, I have been watching evangelion on tsunami, the only show in the same genre I can think of that matches it is gundam.

Sigma Star Shantae Sigma Star Shantae

I used to play sigma star on my GBA, I still have the game boy but I lost the game. 3.5 stars for nostalgia, but it's a little too cartoony for me

AmericanRobot responds:

That's not really a valid reason to take points off. The cartoon style is meant to replicate the visual aesthetic of the new Shantae installment, rather than the more naturalistic artwork from Sigma Star Saga. The score should be based on the quality of the piece (which I realize has more than a few flaws) not your personal preference.